|Range Rover Compatibility
- USB port works with USB sticks (tested up to 64 Gb.)
- Android smartphones and tablets integration via AUX
- MP3 - Music files support
- ID3 tag display text
- Direct cable connection to the radio.
- CD sound quality
- Full control from the car radio or steering wheel control
- Last position memory for up to 4 USB Sticks
- USB supports FAT16 / 32
- Up to 15 folders
- Up to 99 tracks per folder
- Additional port for AUX-IN / iPod or Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Ready (optional)
- Firmware upgradeable
- Existing CD player / CD changer can be reused
Compatibility:Land Rover Freelander 2 Typ LF (2006-2014), General
Range Rover Vogue L322 (2004-2009) MOST with touchscreen display.
Harman Kardon Logic 7 surround sound is compatible.
Land Rover Discovery 3 (L319) 2004-2010 - not compatible.
Important installation note:
Interface is in MOST ring looped in front of the CD changer if CD changer is to be used.
Or place the CD changer if changer is no longer to be used.
Range Rover Vogue L322 with BMW Navi/Radio System without MOST Link
Product Video: Control:
management has features, depending on the type of CD-ROM drive, and the
presence or absence of browsing mode (press "ENTER" a window to select
files and folders with the cursor)
systems with 6-CD changer and browser support: Browse folders 1-15
through the window with the cursor or SpuerSelect function. Buttons 1 to
6 can be directly elected for the first 6 folder. In systems with
browser support for searching in the active display always CD key
(folder) will be -1.
For systems with 6-CD drive, without browser, browsing folders with
buttons 1 to 6 to the memory management is similar to the regular 6-disc
changer. Folder selection from 1 to 15, forward step is possible to use
the Super Select. If the active folder of the file number exceeds 6,
appears as a CD 6 on the display.
For systems with 1-disc drive and a browser support for browsing
folders 1 to 15 searches carried out on the radio display with the
cursor or function Super Select.
Search for systems with 1-disc drive without browser support for all
folders from 1 to 15. The principle of the folder / forwards is only
possible with search Super Select.
- 5) Range Rover Vogue folder switching from 1to 15 folders possible with keys + folder, folder, or use the Super Select function.
1. Power supply 12V
2. MOST fiber optic connection
3. Expansion Port
5. USB Port
Instructions and Manuals:
USB-Port: Trioma SKIF car radio adapters connects your USB 2.0 devices such as USB stick to original stereo in your vehicle.
With trioma SKIF you can listen to and control over the car radio or steering wheel controls your digital music collection.
iPod - Easy access to your media collection in the car, including random playback of the tracks, the skip tracks and adjust the volume - everything can be controlled with OEM car radio or multifunction steering wheel.
- EXT terminal can be used to an iPod / produce / iPhone connection and allows you to play music, recharge and control iPod / iPhone / iPad via
additional trioma iPod module
Android Car Integration: Android Phone and Tablets music playback takes place through connection via AUX port or Bluetooth.
AUX-In: for each additional audio source such as DVD, MP3 player, XM and more - available as an option, link.
If trioma Bluetooth module is used, a 3.5 mm cable is necessary, link.
- Place in the interface accessible location or route USB and other cables to the accessible location (glove compartment, armrest, etc. ..)
- Make your USB-Flash to a virtual CD changer
- A maximum of 15 folders, each with a maximum of 99 titles
- USB Stick up to 64 Gb. are supported.
- MP3 Layer 1,2,3 bitrate up to 320Kbps
- MP3, WMA, AAC playback
- Variable bit rate (VBR)
- Last position memory for up to 4 USB sticks
- Shuffle, scan, repeat functions
- Streaming online music via Bluetooth or AUX
- Control your music files via the car radio buttons (check manual)
- The folders or playlists are assigned to the CD or folder buttons on the car radio
- You get better sound than CD quality (18-bit) by direct cable connection to your car stereo
- Provides charge and control for iPod / iPhone / iPad (cable sold separately)
- For more information about folders, formats, functions and limitations - Read FAQ
- AUX cable 3.5mm for all MP3 players, mobile phones, XM, etc.
- See full list trioma Accessories
Possible connections for existing Expand Ports: USB Port: USB Stick EXT Port: Bluetooth, iPod or Aux-In Notes: Ports can from from radio, as necessary,
||We Also Recommend
USB/AUX built-in socket with 200cm cable
AUX In Kabel 3,5 mm plug (m) 1,5M. Trioma
AUX In Mic. Cable 3.5 mm Extension 3M.
USB 2.0 Extension Cable A Male A clutch black 300cm
Car radio trim told removal tools 4 p.
8 Gb. USB Flash Mini Drive 2.0
USB-Extension Plug 120cm Cable