| - GromAudio BT3 Interface - BT3 - Bluetooth on board General
BT3 - compatible with iPhone 5 , 6, 7 - Android and Microsoft Smartphones.
- Bluetooth capable Handsfree and Musik streaming (mikrophone includid)
- Caller ID supported on you stereo display
- Direct stereo connection.
- CD sound quality
- Full control from car stereo or steering wheel
- fuel iPod/iPhone/iPad integration (option IPD2 cable, with ID3-Tag text)
- Additional port for AUX-IN
- Variety of music stream providers can be heard via Bluetooth, for example;
Napster, Spotify, Deezer, Simfy, Wimp, Ampya, SoundCloud, Juke, Rara, Rdio and others.- Firmware Update supported
BMW cable option Grom Cable-BMWTN
-3 Series (E46) 2001 to 2005 (all) Harman Kardon sytem also
- BMW-5 Series (E39) 1996 to 2006 (with out DSP)
- BMW-7 Series (E38) 1996 to 2001 (with out DSP)
- BMW-Z4 (E85) 2002 to 2009 (with out DSP)
- BMW-Z8 (E52) 2000 to 2003 (with out DSP)
- BMW-X3 (E83) 2003 to 2010 (with out DSP)
- BMW-X5 (E53) 1999 to 2006 (with out DSP)
Info: vehicle models and year of construction may vary by country.
Option1 BMW-TN: USB interface can be connected to existing CD changer ports in the trunk (via cable BMW-TN)BMW cable option 2 Grom Cable-BMWS
connected (6-pin and 3 pin plug). Installation time is about 2 minutes - really, anyone can.Our BMW-TN cable includes a noise filter, so all the noise of avionics removedoriginal CD Changer cabel 3 Pin+6 Pin Grom-BMW-TN cable in your BMW (if available)
Easy connection: original BMW CD changer cable and Grom-BMW-TN cable - Plug & Play.
See demo video:
Note for BMW trunk installations: Some BMW are factory wired for the callular phone. Except for wire location,
the factory cellular phone connector looks identical to the factory 3-pin connector for the CD-changer has a BROWN
wire (ground) in the #1 position. Pleas make certain you use this connector. The INCORRECT factory cellular phone
connector has a BROWN wire in the center position - DO NOT USE THIS CONNECTOR.
Info: Both plug types BMW-TN and BMW-S - have no difference in function and operation.
- Please choose the required cable under OPTIONS.
- Selected cable is provided at no extra charge.
Option2 BMW-S: Interface can be directly connected to the radio module - by BMW-S cable.Main information
BMW-S cable fits for both types of plug: 17 pin round and quadlock plug with flat pins.
Installation time is about 45 minutes. Instruction is provided Plug with round pins Plug with flat pins-Quadlock
Product details Use your phone in the car hands free (HFP). Answer / hang up / reject by car radio buttons or steering wheel buttons.
Stream your MP3 music from your phone to the factory stereo via Bluetooth Audio playback (A2DP), control your MP3 music with the car stereo or steering wheel controls via Bluetooth wireless audio control (AVRCP).
- Easily access your media collection in your car, including shuffling
songs, skipping between tracks, and adjusting the volume-all with only your factory car stereo head unit or multifunction steering wheel controls.- iPod input that allows you to connect, play, charge and control iPod/iPhone/iPad via GROM IPod cable.Grom iPod cable (IPD2) - optional. BT3-series is compatible with Apple Lightning ports.AUX Input: Aux-In connection (Grom-C-35MDN), for any additional audio source such as DVD, MP3 player, XM and more, or AUX plus 5V charging
via AUX-In 3.5mm and 5V USB charging cable (Grom-Cable-35USB).- optional. If you have Android Smartphone you can integrate it to your car stereo. Music playback with AUX-cable (controlled only on the Android device) while you are in your car.
- Connect GROM-IPD3 car kit to your car stereo via CD changer or extension port (see manual for details)
- Place GROM-IPD3 module in the accessible location or route iPod and
other cables to the accessible location (glove box, arm rest, etc...)
- Your iPod/iPhone/iPad or Android phone becomes a virtual CD changer
- You will get CD quality sound directly to your car stereo
For more information on folders, formats, operation and limits- read FAQ
- Operating Temperature:-40C - +85 C (-50F - 200 F)
- Operating current: ~ 150mA
- Standby current: 2mA ~
- SN Ratio: 92dB
- DAC resolution: 18bit
- Distortion: 0.1%
- Charging current: 1.2mA
- Dimensions: W / H / D - Cm 6.5/3/9
- Weight: 150 grams
- Housing: Aluminum
- Color: black
Possible connections for existing expansion ports:
EXT1 port: Aux-In,
EXT2 port: iPod, iPhone, iPad, Aux-In.
microSD port: microSD-card for firmware updates only
- The adapter comes with vehicle specific harness that will
also fit you car. It will also allow to retain Sattelite (only USA) and
existing CD changer !
- In European countries, satellite radio is not supported. In most vehicles, a CD changer control is required. CD changer can not be used.
- Before ordering please check our compatibility guide to make sure that your vehicle is compatible.
||We Also Recommend
AUX In Mic. Cable 3.5 mm Extension 3M.
GROM iPod BOSE input converter
Grom AUX MiniDin to 3.5mm audio cable, 5FT.
Grom AUX MiniDin to 3.5mm audio Cable+5V USB Plug Charge
GROM iPod iPhone iPad IPD2L-Cable 3,0 M.
GROM Extension Cable 10FT.
GROM Extension Cable 6 Ft.
Car radio trim told removal tools 4 p.