|GROM-USB2p and USB3 firmware downloads
Here you can download the latest version of firmware for your GROM-USB2p/USB3 interface GROMAUDIO Firmware .
To apply the firmware do the following:
- Rename file to gromusb2.hex
- Put the file on a USB stick into the root of the drive (as shown below)
- Turn on the ignition and attach the stick to the device
- The light on a stick should blink for several seconds and then stay solid
- The firmware update is done. Ready to use!
- Turn ignition off and then on for stereo to recognize the new firmware
- Make sure you remove gromusb2.hex from the stick to avoid unwanted firmware change later !
On information how to switch modes, config file parameters and other common questions, please visit USB FAQ.
There is no need to install all intermediate versions of
firmware to apply all fixes. Simply install the latest version and it
will include all changes from previous versions.
Link to: GROMAUDIO Firmware