Here you can download the latest version of firmware for your GROM-MST3/MST4 interface GROMAUDIO Firmware .To apply the firmware do the following:
To apply the firmware do the following:
- Rename file to grommost.hex
- Put the file on a USB stick and copy to the root of the USB drive (as shown below)
- Attach the USB stick to the GROM box
- Turn on the ignition
- The light on a stick should blink for 5-8 seconds and then stay solid
- The firmware update is done. Ready to use!
- Turn ignition off and then on for stereo to recognize the new firmware
On information how to switch modes, config file parameters and other common questions, please visit USB FAQ.
There is no need to install all intermediate versions of
firmware to apply all fixes. Simply install the latest version and it
will include all changes from previous versions.
Link to: GROMAUDIO Firmware