Audio tracks are not sorted and play out of order Disclaimer / Copyright
In order to have your files organized you can either add number in front of the file name
or use this sorting utility - FAT Sorter
If Mp3 files on the player or USB card are played together despite the correct title number and alphabetical sorting, this is due to
the fact that the FAT system performs sorting according to the order of the copying which does not correspond to the desired order.
FAT Sorter will help you fix the problem.
1. Download FAT Sorter.
2. Install FAT Sorter on the PC.
3. Connect the USB stick to the PC using Mp3 files.
4. Start FAT Sorter.
5. with BROWSE USB stick on the PC.
6. with SORT, the USB stick is scanned and sorted.
7. Process (green bars) shows the progress.
8. Press CLOSE when finished.
Disclaimer: Despite careful control we assume no liability for the content of external links. For the content of linked pages their operators are responsible.
Copyrights: The rights to all content, photos and graphics on this site are owned by the UMNO-tech and may not be used without permission of the person responsible for other purposes.