Control as a CD-Changer. Display CD-CHGR.
Shipped with firmware CD-CHGR (all HU-xxx radios)
Folder and track control as CD CHGR (without ID3 text display)
1. Interface is recognized as a CD changer (CD CHGR recognizable on the display).
2. Folder selection is made with scroll 1-20/CD/DISC
Change Folder: 1-20/DISC the scroll wheel to the right or left (up to 20 folders).
3. Select with keys I<< / >>I songs.
4. ID3 text display can be in CD mode CHGR not be displayed.
Control as a MiniDisc-Changer. Display MD-CHGR.
For ID3 text display firmware is necessary as MD CHGR.
MiniDisc firmware, fits for HU-401,403,405,415,455,601,603,605,611,613,615,801,803,1205.
Demo Video - Source: Youtube
Folder and track control as MD CHGR
1. Interface is recognized as MiniDisc changer (denoted by MD CHGR the display).
2. Folder/Playlists is controlled with scroll 1-20/DISC.
Change folder: the wheel to the right with the keys I<< / >>I select folder and scroll 1-20/DISC turn left again.
3. Select with keys I << / >> I songs
4. Press (PUSH) of wheel 1-20/DISC ID3 text display is switched on / off.
ID3 tags is possible at most HU-xxx radios.
Control as a Satelite-Radio. Display -SAT.
For ID3 text display for radio models HU-450/650/850 firmware is necessary as SAT.
Control as SAT (only Grom-USB2plus-VOL01 Interface).
Info: steering wheel control for Grom interface in SAT mode is only limited possible
- Volume + / - is possible
- Track up / down - currently not possible
- Forward / rewind - currently not possible
Audio input control (all firmware versions).
1. The radio in audible volume set.
2. Input control is with scroll-SOURCE-.
3. The radio in CD-CHGR/MD-CHGR or SAT mode switch.
4. Scroll -SOURCE- change within 2-3 seconds in Radio mode and switch back to CD / MD CHGR mode.
5. Via loudspeaker input current is announced (USB / iPod / AUX).
6. While press announcements, press >>I.
7. Via car speakers will be announced next possible input and music playing when audio source is connected.
8. 4-5 points can be repeated is set to desired audio input.
GromAudio firmware please visit: https://gromaudio.com/software.html or under ask: email@example.com
Interface is not recognized by the radio, please contact us at link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vehicle data are required: vehicle model / year / model radio / invoice number. We are ready to help!