| - GromAudio MST4 Interface - General
- NEW Model, successor to the Grom-MST3plus series -
Android,iPod,iPhone,iPad via USB
Mercedes any model 03-08
Stereos (ID3-Tags compatible)
- Audio 20 stereos (ID3-Tags not compatible)
- Audio 50
Important Installation Note:
Please check that the CD Changer function is activated on your
factory stereo. If it is not activated - you will need to contact dealer and ask to activate
the CD changer function.
Step by step instructions for car stereo removal from 2005 Mercedes E320, and installation of GROM-MST3-MBO
adapter for Mercedes Stereos with optical fiber technology. GROM-MST3-MBO allows to integrate Android phone,
iPod, iPhone, in-car Bluetooth, USB stick and MP3 player. The system supports control over mobile device from
the factory car stereo and steering wheel, Bluetooth phone calls and Bluetooth audio, direct smartphone
Product details USB-Connection: GROM-MST4 car stereo adapter connects your USB 2.0 device such as flash drive, external hard drive or mass storage device to the stock stereo in your car. With GROM-MST4 you can listen to your digital music library and control the playback through your car stereo controls.Please note that the USB port does NOT support iPod. You will need special iPod cable (order above) for direct ipod connectivity (track/playlist control). Bluetooth: Use your phone in the car hands free (HFP), stream your MP3 music from your phone to the factory stereo via Bluetooth Audio playback (A2DP),
control your MP3 music with the car stereo or steering wheel controls via Bluetooth wireless audio control (AVRCP) with the GROM-BTD Bluetooth Dongle
iPod: - Easily access your media collection in your car, including shuffling songs, skipping between tracks, and adjusting the volume-all with only your factory car stereo head unit or multifunction steering wheel controls.- USB port should be assigned, may EXT2 input will be used to make a connection and allows you to play music, charge and control your iPod / iPhone / iPad via additional GROM iPod IPD2 cable
- Grom iPod cable
Android in-car integration: Android Phone play, control and charge. If you have an Android Phone (including but not limited to Samsung Galaxy S or S II) you can integrate it to your car stereo (full Information). Play the music, control it via car stereo or steering wheel buttons, and charge while in car - all with the standard MicroUSB to USB cable. There are no extra cables required. You will plug the MicroUSB cable to the USB port of GROM USB unit directly.Android integration requires AALinQ Android App, available FREE at Google Play StoreFor more information go to AALinQ info-page AUX Input: Aux-In connection (Grom-C-35MDN), for any additional audio source such as DVD, MP3 player, XM and more, or AUX plus 5V charging via AUX-In 3.5mm and 5V USB charging cable (Grom-Cable-35USB).- optional.
- Connect GROM-MST4 car kit to your car stereo via CD changer or extension port (see manual for details)
- Place GROM-MST4 module in the accessible location or route USB and other cables to the accessible location (glove box, arm rest, etc...)
- Your USB disk / HDD or Android phone becomes a virtual CD changer
- USB stick and HDDs supports up to 500 Gb.
- MP3 / WMA / iTunes (AAC) files, AAC/MP4a support (with tags), WAV support
- FLAC suport up to 24 Bit, 48 kHz with ID3 Tags
- Variable bitrate (VBR)
- Shuffle, scan, repeat through your digital media files
- Streaming online music for Android AALinQ (require AALinQ 1.0+)
- Advance your music files via car stereo buttons (check Operation Manual)
- The Folders or Playlists are assigned to the car stereo DISC or Folder buttons
- You will get higher than CD quality (18 bits) sound directly to your car stereo
- Provides charge and control for the iPod/iPhone (cable sold separately - Grom iPod cabel (IPD2)
- For more information on folders, formats, operation and limits- read FAQ
Optional Add-Ons (sold separately)
- GROM Bluetooth Dongle for hands free calling and wilreless playback
- iPod cable for iPod control and charge
- AUX 3.5mm cable and 5V USB charger for any MP3 player, mobile phone, XM, etc.
- see full Grom Accessories List
Possible connections for existing expansion ports:
USB port: USB-flash drive, USB adapter to SD-card, Harddisk (HDD), Android Smartphone/Tablet.
EXT1 port: Bluetooth, Aux-In.
EXT2 port: iPod, iPhone, iPad, Aux-In.
Notes: Ports can from the radio, as required, be elected, see link.Documents:GROM MOST Firmware Update
(engl.)Grom MOST Installation Manuals
(engl.)Grom Compatibility List
||We Also Recommend
GROM iPod BOSE input converter
GROM-BTD Bluetooth Dongle 10ft cable long
Grom AUX MiniDin to 3.5mm audio cable, 5FT.
Grom AUX MiniDin to 3.5mm audio Cable+5V USB Plug Charge
GROM iPod iPhone iPad IPD2L-Cable 3,0 M.
Grom DAB Modul Manuals
GROM Extension Cable 10FT.
GROM Extension Cable 6 Ft.
DENSION iPhone activ cradle iPhone 7 / 7 plus / 6 / 6 Plus /5 / 5C / 5S
Micro USB Android Data and charge Cable
Car radio trim told removal tools 4 p.
POF - fiber optical connector
4 Gb. USB Flash Drive 2.0 Intenso Rainbow Line
8 Gb. USB Flash Mini Drive 2.0
USB-Extension Plug 120cm Cable